Documentation is available in a number of ways:
- Pages below this one in the menu for general documentation.
- Posts in Categories or the blog for notes on dealing with less general topics. Notes are posted as questions arise.
- The search is also quite useful thanks to mikko if you do not find a post that sound like the right thing.
- Troubleshooting page if you are just getting started and having a problem and/or
- the forum to see if someone has experienced a similar problem
Quick installation for amr-events
- Create event in new events menu, make sure that event is in future
- Create page for calendar – enter shortcode [events] in new page
Quick installation for amr-ical-events-list
- Create or find a public ics url. Check that it is accessible in a browser without being logged into the site that created it. Check that there are events in the not too distant future.
- Create page for calendar – enter shortcode [iCal http:youricsurl.ics] in new page