For our mutual convenience, support for paid access is now by email.
Free plugin users, please use the wordpress.org forum. The quickest solutions come when you can help yourself or failing that provide as much info as you possibly can.
- reading the documentation: https://icalevents.com/support/documentation/,
- search on keywords of your problem: https://icalevents.com/?s=problem
- checking the wordpress.org forum for the free version
- Sometimes it’s a more general problem (wordpress, php, memory, hosting, ics files) in which case googling the message or parts of the message may help.
- If you suspect it’s a clash with other plugins and/or your theme try debugging – there is a quick way to tell, and that can be really useful.
Paid Plugin Support Request:
Further support options are
- wpquestions.com [aff]
wphelpcenter.comUnfortunately this has closed down – see some reasons why
Terms and Conditions
If you purchased membership of my sites, please note the terms and conditions to which you agreed.
While the intention is to provide timely support answers, there is no guarantee of support or a response within any time period. In addition, some answers may be available to active paid members only.
While care is taken to ensure that all code is well tested and valid (html and css on default theme with recent wp version), there is NO WARRANTY. Any code you download is to be accepted as is. You may of course modify it. It is your responsibility to test it meets your needs, to deal with any clashes with your theme or other plugins, and to make any css changes to integrate with your theme.