How to use custom css without losing it when there is an upgrade:
See “Listing Events” / “General Options”.
Option: Do not generate any css, use theme css only.
The expectation here is that either
- the plugin css is not required – the html looks fine in your theme, or
- that you have modified your theme’s css
Option: Create a custom css file for the plugin.
- Copy/Download the defaut css style in your websites upload folder. (Do not edit the css file in the plugin directory as it will be overwritten when the plugin is upgraded).
- Tailor it to suit your theme, then put it back in the uploads/css folder.
- Return to the “listing Events” settings and choose the custom file from the list of files in dropdown list in the main. Update.
The plugin will then add that css file into the website’s css which ever theme you are using.