Version 2.0 is now available at http://webdesign.anmari.com/2078/amr-events-download/
In order to get some updates up sooner than later for some of you, it does not have everything I wanted to include (had to stop the feature creep!). There will be another update in a few weeks.
Larger Icons and Css sprite available.
- Freshen up the look of your calendar with larger icons
- For those doing their own css, a sample css file and css sprites are provided
Truly individual event ics now available.
- The event series ics link is also there , so now you can offer users option of subscribing to a single event instance or to the recurring event series.
- Add: Truly individual event ics now available. The event series ics link is also there , so now you can offer users option of subscribing to a single event instance or to the recurring event series.
- Add: A choice of icon sizes 16×16 or 32×32 and many useful additional icons courest of famfam and fatcow. Css sprites and suggested css code is provided for css experts who wish to make their site more efficient and include the css in their theme css. At a later stage thsi will be integrated for less expert users.
- Add: if you wish to have additional information or links to files sent in the ics files in the ATTACH field, you can now add them as attachments to the post – upload the media. You do not need to add it to the post content. If the image url is not in the postcontent, it will be added to the event ics info. If you choose to display attachments in the listtype, the plugin will do it’s best to do something sensibel. eg: if the attachment is an image, it will use the thumbnail not the full image, urls will be clickable etc.
- Add: Attachments in ics files are now parsed a bit better. If a url is found, it will be made “clickable”. A pluggable function added to allow you to override html produced for your partcular files. Note there can be multiple ATTACH in an ics file.
- Add: the large calendar date number will offer a link to a list view for the day’s events if there are events
- Add: made more of the admin text translateable
- Add: a class was added to the “no events message” dummy hyperlink, so that you can style it should you wish. Note if the message is blank in the settings, then no message printed at all if no events returned.
- Add: Added css classes to the box calendar events as per the list events
- Change: exchange WP_SITEURL for get_option(‘siteurl’) – better
- Change: changed translation text domain to plugin name to avoid confusion. Tried to clean up language files, had some problems and do hope I have not lost any translations. With every upgrade there are usually some new strings.
- Fix: the date number is in the same place in the html if there were no events.