The refresh icon or link is an optional extra that external ics users may want.
If you’d like to switch it on to show for your calendar,
- Go to the plugin settings page
- Click on the list type you want to configure
- Click open the ‘calendar properties’ section
- Find the ‘icalrefresh’ row
- Enter a column number eg: 1. Note: 0 means no display
- Go back to your display page. Redisplay it. Should see refresh icon at top.
Note: In any place where you can enter html you can configure your own refresh link – all you need is a ‘nocache’ query parameter at the end of the calendar page url. Either &nocache or ?nocache depending on your permalinks.
To switch it on in the widget list type, enter a column number other than 1 against the ‘icalrefresh’ row:
If you do not like the refresh icon supplied, you can either:
- switch supplied images off and just have text links ala Google – tick ‘no images’ in the general settings
- possibly use css image replacement techniques and your own css to add your own images
- Do your own html link.